- ARROW Login
- What All PIs Need to Know
- ARROW Tips
- Request Grant Congruence
- Animal User Orientation
- Biosafety Protocol
- 1999-006-io, Training Requirements
- 1999-008-io, Non-Compliance
- 2016-058-c, Veterinary Verification and Consultation
- 2013-051-c, Justification of Number of Animals in Protocols
- 2003-024-io, Assignment of Protocols to UW-Madison ACUCs
IACUC Office Staff:
New protocols, amendments to currently active protocols, and renewals of protocols are created and submitted within ARROW.
Veterinary pre-reviews of new and renewal protocols are required prior to IACUC review and will be triggered via ARROW when the PI submits a protocol. Allow two weeks for the pre-review process.
If your proposed studies consist of simple unobtrusive observation of wild animals in their natural habitat or of zoo animals, an animal care and use protocol is not required.
Depending on the complexity of the protocol the submission-to-IACUC-approval process can range from 10 to 90 days or longer.
Deadlines: 4:00 p.m., 1st of the month. Submit to an RARC veterinarian for prereview by the 15th of the month.
Questions? Contact Diane: (608) 265-3989, "email@example.com":mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org