Respond to Review Questions
- Interpret Current State
- Autopopulate with ARROW Libraries
- Manage Personnel Information
- Navigate Through Your Protocol
IACUC Office Staff:
- Use the link in your email notification or simply log in at arrow.wisc.edu and go to the protocol workspace.
- To see questions, click on the tab "Quick Reviewer Notes for Study Team." Questions will either be labeled "Vet Pre-review and VVC Review Questions" or "Published Questions."
- Click on the red question title to jump to the page where a reviewer has a question.
- At a minimum, you must respond to each reviewer question at the top of the page. Click "Click here to respond" to answer.
PLEASE NOTE: There are two steps for responding to "Vet Pre Review" and "Published Review" questions posted as Notes within ARROW:
- In the "Note Response" field, acknowledge that you saw the review question by stating "Done" or "Fixed" or explaining why you did not change the protocol text. Do NOT respond with a complete answer here, if required.
- Provide your complete answer within the protocol itself on the same page as the review question.
If necessary, you must also make a change to your protocol as well.
- When you have responded to all the review questions on a page, click the Back button to return to the "Quick Reviewer Notes for Study Team page, where you will repeat Steps 1 to 4, if necessary.
- When you have responded to all reviewer questions, click "Submit."
- Sometimes review questions can be hidden when you are on a particular page in the protocol. Check the small arrow next to "Reviewer Note" to make sure it is pointing down.