Manage Personnel Information
- Autopopulate with ARROW Libraries
- Interpret Current State
- Navigate Through Your Protocol
- Respond to Review Questions
- Make Personnel and Funding Changes
IACUC Office Staff:
Study team members must always maintain up-to-date education and experience profiles under My Profile: protocol reviewers rely on this information to assess whether study team members have the required qualifications to perform their assigned procedures. My Profile is only accessible via the RARC website, not ARROW.
To enter and change education, experience and phones
- Log into RARC's website with NetID and password.
- Click the "My Profile" tab.
- Select "Training Records and Phones."
- Select "Education," "Experience by Species," or "Phones," and click on the "Edit" button. Work phone numbers cannot be changed or removed, but additional and preferred numbers can be added.
- Check the education and experience examples for preferred format. Entries should be succinct.
- Enter the appropriate information.
- When finished, log off.
Note: RARC classes are automatically added to profiles 24 hours after personnel complete them, but individual must add newly learned procedures manually.